Millie Bobby Brown Biography
Millie Bobby Brown biography tells the life of the young actor known for her character “eleven” in the TV series Stranger Things. Born on February 19, 2004 in Spain, the English actress stepped into professional acting life in 2013.
Her mother is Kelly Brown and her father is Robert Brown. Millie Bobby Brown has an older brother, an older sister, and a younger sister named Ava.
When Millie was 4 years old, she and her family moved to a region in England called Dorset. Her natural talent for acting was immediately noticed by her family, and they provided opportunities for Millie.
She started her acting career professionally at the age of 9 and continued to take part in other productions with her outstanding performances. In July 2016, she played the “eleven” character, one of the leading roles in the “Stranger Things” series, one of Netflix’s original productions, and gained a world-renowned reputation. Young actress Millie Bobby Brown has two Emmy nominations for her character “eleven”.
Millie Bobby Brown Facts
- Millie Bobby Brown was born with a one-ear hearing impairment. National Bobby Brown, who had partial hearing in one ear at an early age, lost his hearing in one ear completely in the following years.
- She knew she wanted to act when she was 8 years old.
- Millie Bobby Brown portrayed the character of “young Alice” in the ABC drama “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland” and her acting was very popular. Thereupon, an episode more script was written for Millie Bobby Brown than the number of episodes she played.
- The scene where Millie Bobby Brown and Mike (Finn Wolfhand) kiss as Eleven in Stranger Thing is the first kiss the young actor has ever received in her life.
- She won the SAG Award in 2017 when she was just 12 years old.
- At the age of 13, she got her first nomination for the Emmy Awards in the category of “Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series” but she did not win.
- Sarah Hindsgall, who worked in the hair department of the Stranger Things team and prepared Millie Bobby Brown for the character “eleven” and shaved her hair, is a personality that Brown loves and calls “my second mother”.
- In the third season of Stranger Things, “eleven”, in other words Millie Brown, whose hair was seen to be curly, did not permit for this image. Because her hair is naturally curly.
- Since childhood, Millie Bobby Brown’s dream of working with UNICEF came true in 2018, and Brown is the youngest “Goodwill Ambassador” title to be at UNICEF.
- Millie Bobby Brown was on TIME’s “100 Influential People” list when she was 14 and is the youngest person on this list.
Millie Bobby Brown Favorite Things
Favorite Color: Purple
Lucky Number: 6
Favorite Food: Smoked Salmon, Avocado toast
Favorite Movie: Teen Beach Movie
Favorite Perfume: Lavender Fragrances
Favorite Music: Oasis
Favorite Star: Kim Kardashian
Millie Bobby Brown Boyfriends
Jacob Sartorius (2017)
Millie and Jacob’s couple first met in October 2017. The couple, who confirmed their relationship in a short time, shared many photos via social media. However, seven months later in July 2018, Millie Bobby Brown announced that she was breaking up with her boyfriend Jacob Sartorius. Underlining that they made the decision to end the relationship together, Brown expressed that they remained friends and were happy.
Rumors continued to circulate for a while about the couple, who continued to appear together after they announced their separation.
Joseph Robinson (2020)
First, Joseph Robinson posted a hug with Millie Bobby Brown on the social media platform “Snapchat”, which was considered by fans to have an affair. The photo shared in January 2020 was shared with a note that means “LY x” meaning I love you.