Lisa (Lalisa) Facts, Biography, Favorite Things, Boyfriends, Favorite Color
Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) Biography
Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) biography tells about the life of the youngest member of the BLACKPINK group. The birth name of the singer named Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) is Pranpriya and she legally changed her name later to Lalisa. Born on March 27, 1997 in Thailand, the name of the singer in her professional music career is “Lisa”.
Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) lost her father when she was only three years old, and her stepfather Marco Brüschweiler is a Swiss cook who married her mother Tay.
Lisa has been passionate about dance and music from an early age. Lisa was only 5 years old when her mother noticed this and sent her to a dance class to start realizing this passion. When she came to middle school, she started to take vocal training and she won the YG audition in 2010.
Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) Facts
- Languages she speaks include Thai, Korean and English. She explained that she also knows a little Japanese.
- She can play ukulele and guitar.
- She loves to shop and spend money.
- Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) does not know how to cook, so the ideal man type is “the man who knows how to cook” and wants her to take care of her.
- The young singer Lisa, who is very talented in dancing, dreamed of being a herpes worker or dance teacher when she was young.
- Her favorite sport to do and watch is snowboarding.
- Her hobbies include taking photos and watching movies. There is also a film camera collection.
- As a blonde-haired member of the BLACKPINK group, she boasts that her style is blonde hair.
- One of her biggest regrets is that she attended YG Entertainment auditions with a boyish hairstyle.
- She loves to travel and Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) ‘s favorite place in Thailand is Siam. She expressed that she loved it very much in Harajuku on one of her travels to Japan.
- Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) moved to South Korea when she was fourteen years old and now lives with her family in Thailand.
- She would have made a training plan for Australia if it hadn’t been for a singing career.
- Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) favorite flower is pink rose.
- The young singer also knows how to box.
- She loves french fries and her favorite dishes are those that contain potatoes.
- Her real name was previously “Pranpriya”, but after meeting with a fortuneteller, she changed her legal name (birth name) to Lalisa after the fortuneteller told her that the second name would bring luck. Lalisa means person of praise in Thai language.
- Lisa (Lalisa Manoban), like the other members of the BLACKPINK group, has been featured three times in TC Candler’s “100 Most Beautiful Faces” list compiled every year.
- She participated in YG Auditions in 2010 and Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) was the only person accepted out of four thousand. She was just 14 years old when she became YG Entertainment’s official intern. She was at the forefront with her dance in the company the most. She was only 19 years old when she joined the blackpink group.
|Favorite Book||The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry|
|Favorite Food||Gamjatang, Sushi|
|Favorite Movie||About Time-2013|
Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) Boyfriends
Lisa (Lalisa Manoban), the youngest member of the BLACKPINK group, avoided all romance rumors so far and just wanted to stand out with her career. Lisa (Lalisa Manoban, who was once thought by her fans to flirt with Jeon Jung-kook, the youngest member of the BTS group, denied these allegations and did not make a public statement about whether they were together or not.
While Lisa (Lalisa Manoban) shocked her fans by announcing in an interview that she was interested in older men, she was also told that she raised this to divert the dating rumors about her.