Gigi Hadid Biography, Facts, Favorite Things, Boyfriends, Favorite Color
Gigi Hadid Biography
Gigi Hadid biography includes the life of the famous model born on April 23, 1995 in Los Angeles, California. Jelena Noura Hadid, known as Gigi Hadid, is the daughter of former Dutch model Yolanda Hadid and Palestinian real estate expert Mohamed Anwar Hadid. Jelena Noura Hadid is as famous as her model sister Bella and has a brother named Anwar. Her parents, who left in 2000, had other marriages afterwards. Her mother married the famous musician David Foster after this marriage.
Focusing on her modeling career after moving to New York, Gigi Hadid also studied at The New School in New York. After joining the IMG modeling agency in 2011, her modeling career started and she started to be a brand face in these years. Gigi Hadid, who accepted to be the face of the Guess brand in 2012, played in a commercial for Guess when she was young. The time when it started to become famous has been the fashion shows named place since 2014.
Gigi Hadid Facts
- Hadid’s mother is also an old model.
- She likes to use CVC brand cheap cosmetic products.
- Gigi Hadid was a good horse rider in her previous times
- Gigi is her nickname, not her real name.
- Famous model is of Dutch and Palestinian Origin.
- She walked on the podium of world famous brands. Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier made a name for herself on the Marc Jacobs runways.
- Gigi was a good volleyball player in high school age and was a captain on the volleyball team of the older classes.
- Gigi Hadid is the eldest of the three siblings in her family.
- Her role model and favorite supermodel is Candice Swanepoel.
- She has two half-sisters from her father’s side. She has five half-siblings from her mother’s side.
- She starred in the video clip of Miguel’s “Simplethings”
- She worked in the same modeling agency as her sister Bella.
- The famous model was included in the Pirelli calendar in 2015.
- In 2017, they started spring / summer season work with her model sister Bella Hadid.
Gigi Hadid Favorite Things
|Favorite Book||L’Étranger – Albert Camus|
|Favorite Food||Pie, Blackberry and apple|
|Favorite Movie||The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey|
|Favorite Perfume||Giorgio Armani|
|Favorite Singer||Taylor Swift|
|Favorite Actress||Jessica Alba|
Gigi Hadid Boyfriends
Cody Simpson (2013- 2015)
Gigi Hadid and Australian pop singer Cody Simpson have a two-year relationship that started in 2013 and ended in 2015. Cody announced that they broke up amicably for her ex-girlfriend Gigi.
Joe Jonas (2015)
American singer-actress Joe Jonas and Gigi Hadid lived together for about five months in 2015.
Zayn Malik (2015-)
Gidi Hadid, who started to be with Zayn Malik, former member of the group called One Direction after her relationship with Joa Jonas ended, did not hide this relationship and was quick to announce it on social media. The couple, who often photographed their romantic relationships and did not hesitate to appear on the cameras together, broke up after a while. However, although the relationship between Zayn and Gigi ended for some periods, they got back together again, and when they got back together, there were rumors that they got engaged. The couple, who were thought to have separated in 2018, met again in 2019, this time rumors spread that Gigi is pregnant and now they have a daughter.